Restarting this wiki, plans and priorities.
So, plenty of work to do. My inclination, as I've noted elsewhere, is not to bother with copying the Thaumonomicon into the wiki, but instead to proceed af follows:
1) Write pages with basic information (say, enough to orient somebody passing through) about items and whatever.
2) Add useful information to those pages that's absent or unclear in the Thaumonomicon
3) Set up a structure under Wiki Content for informational articles, and copy in whatever we can find. A good place to start would be the articles from the Curse MC wiki, many of which I wrote. (Note that we do not code an interwiki code for that wiki, apparently Curse/Gamepedia have been impolite to Wikia in the past.)
4) Fill in redlinks and update obsolete articles as we come across them.
5) In general, I'm inclined to prioritize getting the information in, over setting up fancy formats or templates: We can always reformat the information as templates come online, or when we have time to make things look prettier. Images would be nice, but lower priority than getting the information in. Note that images are harder to update for new versions than text -- I've already deleted a few obsolete Thaumonomicon screenshots and aspect-combo images. Videos should be a fairly late priority.