Hello and thank you for your intrest in helping make this wiki a better source of information. While contributing please remember a few things:
1: We want this wiki to be easy to navigate so much of the format is based on the Thaumcraft 3 Wiki.
2: Add photos of the item/subject. This helps make it clear what we are talking about. I would recommend screenshots from a super flat world.
3: Much like the Thaumcraft 3 wiki we will be using the following categories
- Items (Crafting materials, or anything that one cannot use as a tool, wear, nor place)
- Aspects (An Aspect of research)
- NPCs (Mobs)
- Plants (Plants and nature related things that one can grow)
- Blocks (Items that you can place)
- Devices (Items that have function that you do not hold)
- Mod Mechanics (Things that modify how the mod works)
- Important Stuff (Things that people should read to get better)
- Tool (Weapons, hand held functional devices, armor)
4: Always post images. It helps validate facts about a object (glows, special effects ect.)
5: For organizational reasons and just for ease of navigation lets all use the same template for pages. Sample Template
6: Only add valid information And once again thank you for your intrest in helping complete this wiki